Scott Bouchard has shaped a board that drives speed and creates lift for airs, all wrapped up in a compact size for maximum mobility. Meant to be ridden as a twin fin in the forward placements or as a quad fin with smaller fin sets. The fin placements mirror high performance surfboards, delivering great tracking and speed with explosive acceleration. "Go Big or Go Home" Butch says with respects to his latest creation. The compact outline is very maneuverable thanks to its hard wing rear outline and it has enough width and volume to provide a stable ride for beginners. The Wingman's deep single concave bottom with vented tail channel gives it tons of drive even when riding straight towards the boat. Grab the Wingman for driving into the air section and going huge.
VENTED TAIL CHANNELS
- Channels are designed to deliver traction on the water, vented channels hold that flow through the exit the tail of board maximizing their effectiveness.
- In addition to or instead of a traditional wood stringer, strategically place carbon laminate strips deliver strength and durability while remaining lightweight.
SINGLE CONCAVE BASE
- Channels water down the center of the board for a solid and controlled feel.
- Delivers more control and speed directing water to the end of the board and out the tail for better acceleration.
HANDMADE EPOXY CONSTRUCTION
- Hyperlite introduces another construction method into the Wakesurf quiver. Our Handmade Epoxy Construction compliments the Hyperlite range with that handmade feel at a great price. An epoxy wakesurfer is made using a polystyrene core which is coated with epoxy resin, similar to most ocean surfboard methods. Centered is Hyperlite’s bamboo stinger and we use a stronger fiberglass cloth to limit denting while handling airs in the wave. This season we are stoked to introduce to shapes, The Droid and Wingman, featuring our new handmade epoxy construction.
- Expanded polystyrene foam provides a super lightweight and durable core.
MACHINED EVA TRACTION - CORDUROY
- Ultra grade EVA foam machined into subtle ridge shapes with a rough finish increases grip and hold.
TAIL SHAPE - WINGED OUTLINE
- New school progressive tail shape increasing edge control and ollie power.
TAIL PROFILE - WIDE
- The wider the tail shape the more push you have down the wave with increased ollie power.
DUAL DECK REINFORCEMENT
- Additional laminate layers beefing up the top deck preventing breakdowns and dents.
FCS II TOOLESS FIN BOXES
- The FCS II system made it possible to install and remove your fins in seconds, without the need for any screws or tools. Game changer!