LIFETIME RETURNS AND PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE
Now, this is where we are treading some seriously new ground. We trust the gear we sell, in fact, we trust it so much we back it up FOREVER. Purchase anything we sell; try it, ride it, use it, and if you don't like it - send it back with NO TIME RESTRICTIONS. Try getting that kind of service from your run-of-the-mill online shop. Here are the details:
- The Performance Guarantee is available for all current model products with the exception of tower equipment, tubes / towables, ballast bags, life vests, and stickers that have already been stuck to something; because that would just be ridiculous.
- To take advantage of the Performance Guarantee you must return the item with all original packaging, invoices, tags and shipping materials. For life vests, wetsuits, and all clothing, items must be unused and tags must still be attached.
- You may request an exchange, in-store credit, or credit on your credit card / Paypal for your returned purchase.
- Items have to be in good condition - they can be used but NOT abused. Items that have wear, discoloration, or damage will not be accepted.
- The guy who checks these packages is very grumpy and probably won't accept the return unless it meets the requirements. We'd fire him but he accepts riding time as payment and he works alone in the basement - so we never have to see him. If you would like some help call our Customer Service reps, they are nice and smell good.
Instructions for Returning/Exchanging a Product:
- Ensure that your product qualifies for a return.
- Fill out the information on the original invoice/return form.
- Package the product, tags and a copy of the return form securely.
- We suggest that you return your package to us via UPS, FedEx, or another trackable service
You can look up nearby shipping locations at http://www.fedex.com/Dropoff/start?locale=en_US.
Once we receive the product back we will process the return and send out an exchange or refund the full product value minus shipping/handling charges.
- There are no time limits, so don't rush there Turbo.
- All items returned must be in like new condition. Any items that have wear/damage or do not include all original tags and packaging will be either not be returned or be subject to a significant restocking fee.
- The customer is responsible for original and return shipping charges which will be deducted from the refund.
- Used or Blem items are not available for return unless they are defective. Some of these items may be exchanged, please contact a customer service representative if you would like to seek an exchange.
- For security reasons, if your item is returned more than 30 days after purchase you will receive a gift card instead of a refund.
Terms on Returns and/or Exchanges:
- We are only able to offer credit on the card that was originally used to purchase the merchandise.
- Shipping and handling charges will not be refunded on orders that were originally shipped free of charge.
- We are not responsible for returned items until we have signed for them. Ship your item via Signature Required to ensure it's safe to return.
- Any shipments to a customer that are refused without authorization from BoardCo will be subject to a restocking fee and the complete shipping and handling costs.
- Returns/exchanges are usually processed within 3-4 business days after receipt. However, during busy times, they can take up to 10 business days. Please contact us if you have not received a status on your return/exchange after 7 days of our receiving it. Please have your order number from your returned package available when you contact us.
Damaged or Delayed Merchandise:
We make every effort to send your order in a safe and timely manner. We use only reputable couriers (usually Fed Ex, Fed Ex Ground, or UPS). If you receive a package that is damaged, please contact our customer service department immediately, within 24 hours of receipt, as shipping damage claims have a limited submitting time. Unfortunately, since we have no control over your order once it has been shipped, we are not responsible for delays in shipping due to FedEx, FedEx Ground, or UPS. Claims for timely delivery must be taken up with the courier service.
Product Description / Images:
Product images and descriptions are a generalized overview of a specific product. We seek to make product images as accurate as possible, but things like colors can vary depending on your device. Please contact us if you have questions about specifics before placing your order.
We sell only the highest quality merchandise and stand behind every product we sell. If you have a problem with an item purchased from us, please email email@example.com to obtain information on the warranty procedure for your specific product. Please note that the customer is responsible for all shipping charges on warranty claims.
We try to provide our customers with the best service and shipping. If you encounter a shipping error that is the fault of our shipping department, please contact us immediately and we will handle the problem as quickly as possible, at our expense. Please note that discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receiving the product.