EFFORTLESS SPINNING IN OUR NEW SKIM STYLE SHAPE BY NOAH FLEGEL
Hyperlite’s world champion wakesurfer Noah Flegel has been in the R&D room with shaper Aaron Stumpf creating a new skim style wakesurf board, the Transistor. This shape features a compact length for faster rotations and consistent speed down the line. The clean base design and single fin lend to quick release from the wave easing spins. The Transistor is a full woven carbon construction with a low density Biolite 3 core for a lightweight feel with maximum response.
WOVEN CARBON CONSTRUCTION
- Compression molded process utilizing 3oz. Carbon laminates
SOLO SKIM FIN
- Hyperlite utilizes long base short fins for skim style surfing, easy to break free into spins and shuvs.
TAIL SHAPE - PIN
- Commonly used on skim style shapes the pin tail is super fast down the line and spins easily.
MACHINED EVA TRACTION - DIAMOND
- Ultra grade EVA foam machined into diamond shapes with a rough finish increases grip and hold.
TAIL PROFILE - MID
- Traditional surfboard tail shape for quick carving and maneuverability.
- Aaron Stumpf leads the Hyperlite research and development team shaping many of our bestselling wakeboards and surfers. A product design specialist with 25 years of experience, Aaron also creates our manufacturing processes and innovative construction formulas.