Hyperlite Time Machine
This Time Machine is set for the future, of wake surfing that is! If you’ve been looking for a snappy wakesurf board surf style shape the Time Machine is what you’ve been waiting for. The dual concave in the tail of the Time Machine produces a fast ride and keeps you in the wave, any wave for that matter. Tested with surfers up to 220 lbs., the Time Machine is super responsive and can pop big airs with ease. Customize your ride with 4 fin settings featuring the Futures Fin System. Never before seen in the world of Wakesurfing is our innovative 100% Full Cork Top sheet, providing the necessary grip for smashing the wave. Find the future this season with Hyperlite’s Time Machine.
- Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
CORK TRACTION + EVA KICK TAIL
- Cork laminate absorbs just enough water to become tacky and grippie, covering the full surfboard tip to tail.
TAIL SHAPE - DIAMOND
- The corners of the diamond tail deliver more pivotal and sharp turning characteristics.
- Delivers more control and speed directing water to the end of the board and out the tail for better acceleration.
MACHINED EVA TRACTION - DIAMOND
- Ultra grade EVA foam machined into diamond shapes with a rough finish increases grip and hold.
- Expanded polystyrene foam provides a super lightweight and durable core.
- Top & bottom fiberglass laminates overlap around at the rail to increase strength reinforcing the board.
- Hyperlite's proprietary construction process combining compression molding and vacuum finished techniques.
TAIL PROFILE - WIDE
- The wider the tail shape the more push you have down the wave with increased ollie power.
DUAL CONCAVE BASE
- Channeling water into two streams through the fins and out the tail allowing for a fast and loose feel.
- Aaron Stumpf leads the Hyperlite research and development team shaping many of our bestselling wakeboards and surfers. A product design specialist with 25 years of experience, Aaron also creates our manufacturing processes and innovative construction formulas.