THE SESSION CUSTOMIZABLE SUPPORT FOR YOUR WAKEBOARD SESSION
The Session Wakeboard Binding offers wakeboarders more adjustability with the open toe design. The upper ankle Velcro closure delivers that support riders crave and two lace zones means you customize the feel and support to your liking. Ideal for sharing or tailoring to meet individual needs, the Session Binding is the key to your season.
EASY ON FIT
- Binding opens wide easing entry to begin your session.
SUPPORT LEVEL - MID
- Material selection engineering to offer a softer more flexible feel.
- Adjustable toe design & floating tongue offer different shoe sizes a secure fit. Share your Bindings and #PassTheHandle.
LOW PRO PLATE SYSTEM
- The Low Pro Plate system takes much of what we learned from the System binding and incorporates it into a more traditional design. We began by reducing the overall volume by nearly 16%, which translates into a much lighter boot. Our drop-through footbed keeps a rider closer to the deck for maximum control and response. To ensure the baseless design did not produce unwanted plate twist we connected the sidewalls to the chassis, creating a stronger foundation.
RANGE OF MOTION - MAX
- Designed for those seeking a softer more flexible boot - tweaking to the Max.
ALUMINUM MOUNTING SYSTEM
- Reinforced stability plates with a raised teeth interlocking design reducing heel lift solidifying your connection.
VELCRO CLOSURE - ANKLE
- Easy to customize beefy Velcro security for upper ankle.
UNIVERSAL 6" MOUNTING SPREAD
- Industry standard insert pattern - Mates with every wakeboard on the market today.
MOLDED EVA FOOTBED
- Ergonomically molded EVA provides comfort and support for ability levels, impact protection and arch support included on all Hyperlite footbeds.
- Pivot point allowing lower foot & upper ankle sections to flex independently.
LACE CLOSURE - DUAL
- Upper and lower lace closures provide adjustability & customization.