Hyperlite Good Daze
The Good Daze is perfect for intermediate wakesurf board riders to advanced wakesurf board riders looking to take their skills to the next level. The Good Daze has a fast rocker that allows it to carry speed anywhere on the curl, and its shorter profile makes it super maneuverable for rotational and air tricks. This new shape also features our DuraShell Construction which combines the buoyancy and feel of a high-end EPS board and the durability of a compression molded shape. Overall, the Good Daze is the best of all worlds and one that a wakesurf enthusiast can’t pass up.
VENTED TAIL CHANNELS
- Channels are designed to deliver traction on the water, vented channels hold that flow through the exit the tail of board maximizing their effectiveness.
- Tailored specifically to a female rider’s needs. A softer glass layup creates a more supple flex and a board built to our top female rider's standards.
- Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
SINGLE CONCAVE BASE
- Channels water down the center of the board for a solid and controlled feel.
TAIL SHAPE - DIAMOND
- The corners of the diamond tail deliver more pivotal and sharp turning characteristics.
MACHINED EVA TRACTION - DIAMOND
- Ultra grade EVA foam machined into diamond shapes with a rough finish increases grip and hold.
- Scott Bouchard has been shaping wakeboards for close to twenty years, working with the biggest legends in the sport. Based in Satellite Beach, Florida Scott’s influence on wakeboard and wakesurf shapes can be seen throughout Hyperlite line up.
- Expanded polystyrene foam provides a super lightweight and durable core.
TAIL PROFILE - MID
- Traditional surfboard tail shape for quick carving and maneuverability.
- Top & bottom fiberglass laminates overlap around at the rail to increase strength reinforcing the board.
- Hyperlite's proprietary construction process combining compression molding and vacuum finished techniques.