- A shape designed to advance your skills quicker
- The ideal entry-level wakeboard deck
- Removable center fin for more stability or a looser feel
- Beautiful reflective flake top finish
- Skill Level: Beginner-Intermediate
- Construction: Classic Bio3 glass layup
Creating a women's shape to take your wakeboarding skills to the next level was the goal behind the new Hyperlite Eden 2.0. Learning from other asymmetrical designs, Hyperlite found that creating a shorter, more effective toeside edge made learning toe-side wake jumps that much easier. With less rail to initiate when applying toe-side pressure, the edge is then held by the Eden 2.0's thinner molded-in fin, creating less drag and a better release off the wake. Subtle risers were also added on the toe-side to help a rider create more leverage when pressure is applied. The longer, more traditional heel-side edge compliments the asymmetrical design by allowing a natural body position for increased stability. This design allows the board to generate speed into the wake without a loss of pop due to the reduced toe-side surface area. The Eden 2.0 has been tested and proven to be the best choice for a rider looking to master the foundations of wakeboarding.
- A classic wakeboard binding with good support and a solid fit
- Easy to get in and out without sacrificing performance
- Many of the same features as more expensive boots
- Flex Level 3 - Flexible and forgiving
- Interfaces with any modern wakeboard
The Jinx boot is a great all-around, supportive, easy-to-get-into and adjustable women's specific boot. It features Dual Lace Zones like other more expensive boots, adjustability and forgiving fit you are looking for in an open-toe. The 3D molded tongue provides improved comfort with no sacrifice in board control. The Hyperlite Jinx is a fantastic choice for beginner to intermediate riders looking for a comfortable, user-friendly connection to their board.