This Hyperlite wakesurf board is shaped to catch any size wave and ideal for your first surf adventure. The Landlock is geared for riders taking a slash for the first time, bigger riders, or just the toes on the nose mellower transitioned, tail heavy session. This fresh water creation features our softest/thickest rail with a concave top deck for that forgiving, laid-back soul turn.
- Integrating the top and bottom fiberglass layers into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
SINGLE CONCAVE BASE
- Channels water down the center of the board for a solid and controlled feel.
BIOLITE 3 CORE
- The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Bio 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
MOLDED EVA TRACTION
- Ultra grade EVA foam that is molded has a smoother finish and I considered more comfortable.
ROLLED EDGE PROFILE
- A more rounded rail shape that suites beginners and intermediate surfers, great for your first surf session.
TAIL PROFILE - MID
- Traditional surfboard tail shape for quick carving and maneuverability.
TAIL SHAPE - WINGED OUTLINE
- New school progressive tail shape increasing edge control and ollie power.
THRUSTER TRI FIN
- Surfing's most popular setup, tri-fin is ideal for surfers of all ability levels, the 3rd or center fin provides additional stability and maneuverability.
- Aaron Stumpf leads the Hyperlite research and development team shaping many of our bestselling wakeboards and surfers. A product design specialist with 25 years of experience, Aaron also creates our manufacturing processes and innovative construction formulas.