Take the plunge into wakesurfing with the user-friendly Hyperlite Broadcast wakesurf board. Perfect for beginners and designed for comfort and ease, this board provides a fast, smooth ride that's easy to control. Its unique shape keeps you right in the best part of the wave while the soft, molded EVA traction pad provides top-notch traction & comfort.
- Integrating the top and bottom fiberglass layers into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
BIOLITE 3 CORE
- The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Bio 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
TAIL SHAPE - SQUASH
- A squarer back with rounded corners delivering a snappy feel with increased hold in the wave.
- Scott Bouchard has been shaping wakeboards for close to twenty years, working with the biggest legends in the sport. Based in Satellite Beach, Florida Scott’s influence on wakeboard and wakesurf shapes can be seen throughout Hyperlite line up.
MOLDED EVA TRACTION
- Ultra grade EVA foam that is molded has a smoother finish and I considered more comfortable.
ROLLED EDGE PROFILE
- A more rounded rail shape that suites beginners and intermediate surfers, great for your first surf session.
TAIL PROFILE - MID
- Traditional surfboard tail shape for quick carving and maneuverability.
DUAL CONCAVE BASE
- Channeling water into two streams through the fins and out the tail allowing for a fast and loose feel.