Kid’s Unite behind the boat, this time while Wakesurfing with Hyperlite’s Gromcast. Spawned from the Broadcast series, the Gromcast is an easy to surf fun shape for all kids to enjoy. The wide profile provides the needed surface area but the Gromcast is short and easily maneuverable so kids can begin learning power carves and spins. Customize the ride with 3 removable fin options and relax on the cushy, comfy Molded EVA Traction pad. Don’t make your groms ride a plank, get them on the Gromcast so you can sit back and watch them shred.
- Integrating the top and bottom fiberglass layers into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
BIOLITE 3 CORE
- The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Bio 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
TAIL SHAPE - SQUASH
- A squarer back with rounded corners delivering a snappy feel with increased hold in the wave.
- Scott Bouchard has been shaping wakeboards for close to twenty years, working with the biggest legends in the sport. Based in Satellite Beach, Florida Scott’s influence on wakeboard and wakesurf shapes can be seen throughout Hyperlite line up.
MOLDED EVA TRACTION
- Ultra grade EVA foam that is molded has a smoother finish and I considered more comfortable.
ROLLED EDGE PROFILE
- A more rounded rail shape that suites beginners and intermediate surfers, great for your first surf session.
TAIL PROFILE - WIDE
- The wider the tail shape the more push you have down the wave with increased ollie power.
DUAL CONCAVE BASE
- Channeling water into two streams through the fins and out the tail allowing for a fast and loose feel.